Skip to main content
Bank Management and Directors Conference
Bankers Education Summit and Trade Show (BEST)
Ag Lending Day
Education by Bank Role
Rising Leaders Day
Women in Banking Day
Economic and Business Outlook
Graduate School of Banking
Group Membership Meetings
Midwest Trust and Wealth Management Conference
Online Training Library
Risk Management & Compliance Institute
Back the MiBankPAC
Michigan Redistricting Maps
Banker of the Year
COVID-19 Member Resources
Affiliate Members/Correspondent Bankers
Trust Members & Investment Services
Women In Banking
Workers Compensation Fund
Banking Services & Supplies
Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Program
Fraud & Security
Insurance Products and Agent Services
MBA Manuals, Publications and Forms
Michigan Bankers Workers Compensation Fund
Office Depot Programs
Compliance and Regulatory Resources
Electronic Lien and Title
Question of the Week
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Send A Question
MBA Board of Directors
MBASC Board of Directors
MBWCF Board of Directors
PSB Board of Trustees
Building Your DEI Team
Comprehensive & Customizable DEI Mission Statement
Building Your DEI Program – Employee Resource Groups Activate Inclusion
View the latest article fromVericast
Building a Diversity & Inclusion Program from Scratch
Leading DEI Practices for Banks
- Must be an ABA member to access
How to Start an Employee Resource Group At Your Organization
Empowering Diversity is More Than Just Checking Boxes
How to Jump Start a Diversity and Inclusion Initiative in the Workplace
History, Roots, and Reasons for Diversity Management
3 Keys for Successful D&I Initiatives
by Qualigence International
Guide to Developing a Strategic Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Plan
Financial Factors Impacting the LGBTQ+ Community
- Five financial factors and challenges that LGBTQ+ people may face, along with the insight and tips they need to build a sound financial future. - from moneygeek.com
Teach Children to Save
- Teach Children to Save Day is April 22. Thank you to all of our participating banks: Chelsea State Bank, Honor Bank, mBank, Mercantile Bank, Range Bank, and TCF National Bank.
ecognize the industry’s hard work in financial literacy education and what member banks provide their customers and communities.
What you need to know about the Financial Exploitation Prevention Act (FEPA)
Elder Abuse Brochure
ABA Bank On Dashboard
Financial Inclusion Webinar
- Help reduce the number of unbanked and underbanked people in the country.
ABA and NBA Strategic Partnership
National Bankers Association (NBA) - The Voice of Minority Banking since 1927
Hiring and Training a Diverse Team
- MBASC Endorsed Partner BankTalentHQ utilizes the Circa network which focuses on diverse hiring pools sharing your posts with over 15,000 organizations.
Women in Banking
- MBA's annual conference for women at any level in banking.
Podcast: Breaking Ground as a Community Bank Chief Diversity Officer
These courses from the ABA Frontline Compliance Training catalog help banks foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace
ffers a unique and essential support system to banks designated as "minority-owned" by the banking regulatory agencies.
- People with Disabilities at Work
- Founded by Dr. Ashley Podhradsky a board member of the First Bank & Trust of South Dakotaand sponsored by MBASC Endorsed Partner SBS CyberSecurity. CybHER provides resources for girls from middle school through collegiate programs and into professional careers, CybHER will allow women to foster positive and encouraging relationships within this industry through original and curated content that educates and motivates women.
The Management of Workplace Diversity
DE&I Education and Conversation
How Can Our Office Be More Inclusive of Transgender Patients?
- An interview with Dr. Rebecca Klott, psychologist and president of River City Psychological Services of Grand Rapids
Why Black Women's Mental Health is More Important Than Ever Before
Learn about why mental health is important to Black women, and gather mental health resources.
Racial Equity Index
- a snapshot of how well a community is doing on racial equity compared to its peers.
What's the Word Wednesday: Celebrating Transgender Awareness Week- Supporting LGBTQ+ Youth
Trans Lifeline peer support and crisis hotline
-Br. David Vryhof, SSJE
Jesus’ compassion reached out to “outcasts and sinners,” the poor, the sick, the oppressed, marginalized people of every kind.
Team Building in the Workplace
- Team building has earned a bit of a bad reputation over the years, conjuring up images of embarrassing role plays and corny ice-breaker challenges.
Recipe for Change
- Come together and celebrate global Asian and Pacific Islander culture and discuss the recent and historic acts of violence against the API community
What & When is Pride Month
- History, culture, contributions
Significance of the 1969 Stonewall Riots
- A History Channel overview
Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man Ep. 9
- A Conversation with the Police
Tips for Allies of Transgender People
GLAAD works through entertainment, news, and digital media to share stories from the LGBTQ community that accelerate acceptance.
- Learn about personal pronouns and why they matter.
Resources on Personal Pronouns
- How do I ask someone their personal pronouns?
70 Better Get to Know You Questions
- Promote inclusion by getting to know one another personally.
Stop Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) Hate
tand united against racism. Hate against Asian American Pacific Islander communities has risen during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mental Health Issues Facing the Black Community
The Black Population is 20% more likely to face mental illness
Top 5 Trans Ally Principles
While it is hard to distill all the ways to be a trans* positive and affirming ally down into 5 principles, Meg Bolger and Perry Cohen did their best to create something useful, easily-digestible, and single sided.
Privilege for Sale
An activity that gets groups talking about and examining privilege
This particular walk is designed with questions spanning many different areas of marginalization, because the goal of this walk is to understand intersectionality.
10 Things Adults on the Autism Spectrum Wish You Knew
asked adults on the autism spectrum what they want others to know about them. Here are some of their answers:
FAQ's About Suicide
- This brochure, developed by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), can help you, a friend, or a family member learn more about the warning signs of suicide, ways to help prevent suicide, and effective treatment options.
150 Black-owned Businesses
Mental Health for Students With Disabilities
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Send A Question