mbaBanking is the award-winning official publication of the Michigan Bankers Association. Articles cover banking-related topics ranging from the latest trends and technology to community outreach efforts to new banking rules and regulations.
Send your bank's news to Alyssa Bouchard, Vice President, Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for advertising opportunities?
Check out the print and digital advertising options in the mbaBanking media kit.
Interested in writing an article for mbaBanking?
mbaBanking accepts submitted articles that follow the writer's guidelines. After reviewing your article, we will contact you to let you if we're interested in running the story and what issue it will appear in.
- Michigan Traveling Circus and Michigan Bankers Association Congratulates Outstanding Recipients of the George Harding Scholarship
By Alyssa Bouchard
- Mary Naz Receives Donald B. Jeffery Sr. Meritorious Service Award By Alyssa Bouchard
- Make succession planning your next strategic priority By Robert Zondag
- Customer Cybersecurity Awareness – Sharing a Culture of Security By Eric Chase, Information Security Consultant - SBS CyberSecurity, LLC
- Help Your Employees Keep Up with the Latest Phishing Scams By Peter Glick, SVP & Midwest Regional Manager, PCBB
- UCC Article 12 – Coming to a State Near You? By Theo Kelly2, Compliance Alliance
- ABA Chair's Remarks a the 137th MBA Annual Convention, By Dan Robb
- 137 Years of Traditions
- Get to Know Roxanne Daust, MBA Chairman and, President & CEO, Range Bank, By Alyssa Bouchard
- Your 2023-2024 MBA Board of Directors
- Meet the Boards of the MBA
- Section 1071 Final Rule - What You Need to Know, By Victoria E. Stephen, Compliance Alliance
- And more!
Help Hope Make a Comeback by Alex Perry, BEST Keynote Speaker
What to Do When You Hit Send Too Soon by Alex Perry, BEST Keynote Speaker
Rising Interest Rates May Shut Some Community Banks out of FHLB Funding by Peter Blick, PCBB, BEST Conference Sponsor
Is Your Net Interest Margin a Hostage to the FOMC? By Todd Taylor and Omar Hinojosa, Managing Partners, HUB | Taylor Advisors
Empowering Community Banks by Bryan Neizelt, BCU Mortgage Services, a division of Merchants Bank of Indiana, BEST Conference Exhibitor
Your Employees Want to Organize. Now What? By Richard Warren and Danielle Mason Anderson, Miller Canfield
Thank you for Backing the MiBankPAC By Alex Morris
Robert A. Fisher - Making A Difference By Alyssa Bouchard
Banking For Beginners By Stephanie Fisher
The Horizontal, Embedded 2023 Technology Plan By Terence Roche, Cornerstone Advisors, MBA Service Corporation Endorsed Partner
Tribute to Donald B. Jeffery Sr. By Alyssa Bouchard
Current State of Banking By Alyssa Bouchard
Workforce Diversity By Jim Perry, Market Insights